strike zone bowling center
Enjoy 20 professional lanes, a pro shop, gaming room, billiards room, the 11th Frame Lounge, a children’s play area, locker rooms and food franchises Pizza Hut and the Bulldog Burger. All this and a state of the art sound and light system for a cutting edge entertainment experience!
servicemember free bowling
Active duty servicemembers and JMSDF in uniform enjoy unlimited, free bowling between 11 AM & 1 PM, Mon - Fri with the purchase of a lunch combo from Bulldog Burger or Pizza Hut. Servicemembers not in uniform and all other bowlers receive one free game with the purchase of a combo meal. Shoe rental not included. Offer not valid on holidays.
Come join us with friends and family for a great time of lights, music, and fun. No extra fees, just the standard bowling rates
Fri - Sat
7 PM – Midnight
11 AM – 4 PM
the eleventh frame
After all your hard work and concentration on the lanes, relax and take a seat at The Eleventh Frame for refreshments and conversation. Give the pins some time off and kick back at the last frame of the day!
bowling pro shop
Visit our fully stocked, professionally staffed pro shop. Bowling balls, bags, shoes and accessories from the beginner to the serious bowler are all here. We even have a selection of billiards and dart board accessories. We also offer ball drilling, plugging and restoration for your convenience.
What’s more fun than a bowling party? Reserve enough lanes for everyone and let them bowl as fast or slow as they want! A party area away from the lanes is available for guests upon request.
Birthday Party Package:
- 1 lane for 2 hours (up to 5 guests)
- Large Pizza Hut 1 topping pizza
- Soda fountain drinks
- Paper plates, cups, napkins, & silverware
- Bowling coupon for each guest
- Birthday guest receives a souvenir bowling pin
- Additional lane time ($15 an hour)
- Shoe rental for each guest
- in order to reserve a lane, the customer will pay for the party’s first game.
- customers are only required to pay for the first game up to 5 participants
- customers are asked to arrive 10 minutes prior to reservation time in order to receive lane assignment and shoes
- reserved lane(s) will be held until 10 minutes after your reservation time
- reservations will only be refunded to customers that contact The Strike Zone more than 10 minutes prior to reservation time
- refunds will not be given to “no shows”
Are you ready to start your own bowling league? Let us help! We can advise you on league rules and regulations.