xtremeworks skate park
The skate park is made entirely out of metal and features a bowl, street course, and a mini ramp with a spine. There are a variety of obstacles on which skaters of all skill levels can challenge themselves. Whether you skate street, ramps or simply enjoy cruising, XtremeWorks has something for you.
rules & regulations
- Skaters must be at least 10 years old or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to use the park.
- Only skateboards inline skates, and BMX bicycles are allowed inside the park (all bicycle pegs must have a cap on the end).
- Protective safety equipment (helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards) is required to be worn at all times. Wrist guards are not required to be used with BMX bicycles. Padded shorts are recommended.
- Appropriate attire and footwear (tennis shoes) must be worn.
- Bikes, other than BMX bikes, and scooters are not allowed.
- Additional ramps, grind rails, and skating accessories are not allowed.
- Food, beverages (including alcohol), and glass containers are not allowed.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol is not allowed in the park.
- Smoking and the use of tobacco (including smokeless, vaping and e-cigarettes) is prohibited in and near the park.
- Patrons will be held financially responsible for any facility property or equipment intentionally or negligently damaged or destroyed.
- The park will be closed during inclement weather.
- Accidents and injuries must be reported to the IronWorks Gym front desk staff at 253-6578.
- In case of emergency, call 911 by accessing the park emergency telephone.
skateboarding and in-line skating involve inherent risks. the rules posted at this facility are for the protection of our patrons.