additional service options
MCCS has many programs and services to fit your every need. We also offer our community additional services and comforts to ensure Iwakuni feels like home. Check out what’s offered below.
We offer high speed internet, multi-tier television options and telephone services.
- tourist visa (for outside japan only)
- train passes (for outside japan only)
- rent a car reservations (for outside japan only)
- hotel reservations (for outside japan only)
- domestic discount airplane tickets
- international discount airplane tickets
- package tours to many international destinations
- package tours to many domestic destinations
credit cards accepted – cancellation charges may apply
Visit Softbank at the Crossroads Mall for all of your mobile needs.
New to Iwakuni and need to get your automobile ready to take you places? Avoid the confusion and let Chubb Insurance take care of you – right here on base!
Services include JCI and Automotive Insurance.
Visit us for all your eye wear needs! We can help you see quickly and clearly, with the convenience of staying on base. We offer a wide variety of Tanaka brand and designer adult frames. Children’s eyeglasses are available as well. Credit Card accepted!
- contact lenses
- on-base prescriptions filled
- free adjustment & cleaning
six month vision warranty: one-time free lens replacement during the first six months after purchase if your vision should change. if glasses were purchased with a prescription, a new prescription is required.
one year quality warranty: this warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the first year after purchase. we will repair or replace your glasses with an identical product. the warranty does not cover conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
To find out more about Driver's Education Classes, contact via the email address below.